Consumer Press is a Certified Accountable Press Publisher
Consumer Press is in good standing with verified contact information.
As a Certified Accountable Press Publisher, Consumer Press has demonstrated their commitment to responsible, accountable, journalism.
Consumer Press has passed the Accountable Press basic course on original reporting, accountability, proper attribution and responsible journalism, and has pledged to:
- Be responsible and accountable for they publish.
- Maintain accurate physical and online contact information.
- Strive to publish honest, accurate, reporting.
- To stand against plagiarism and copyright infringement.
About Consumer Press
Consumer Press was launched early in the summer of 2010 as Sure Start News, then evolving into News For Shoppers, and later renamed Consumer Press. Character
Consumer Press the consumer news arm of Andrews Publishing. Through this site, our dedicated journalists provide news, reports, tips, and analysis on current events that are of interest to shoppers and consumers.
56 Dolphin Dr
St Augustine, Florida, 32080
- Home Page: https://consumer.press
- About Page: https://consumer.press/about/
- Contact Page: https://consumer.press/contact
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/consumerpress
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/consumerpress
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_consumerpress
Journalism Memberships or Accreditations
Report Inaccurate Information to Accountable Press
We strive to keep all profile information up to date. If you discover any outdated or inaccurate information on this page, or wish to report that a Certified Accountable Press Publisher is infringing on copyrights, please contact Accountable Press. Accountable Press works with publishers to assist in resolving any reported issues before taking further action.